CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Not much happening...





Not much has been happening with us lately, but we are doing well. The boys were both sick with the flu this week, but I think that they are over it now, thank goodness. Shane and I have stayed pretty healthy so far this winter.
The boys are getting to the point where I think that they actually like each other. Broden watches Clay all of the time and I can tell that he wants to play with whatever Clay is playing with. A few times a day I find Clay giving Broden toys or right up in his face talking to him. It is pretty cute. Clay is talking so much better lately. Broden was playing with my phone the other day. Clay promptly took it away from him and told him, "No , Goadie Mom's phone." Goadie is what Clay calls Broden. We don't know where it came from except that he can't quite say Broden. It actually kind of fits him.
We did have some friends visit this month. My friend Katy came up and took me to see Twilight. We had planned to see it when it came out but couldn't quite get together. I love when she comes to visit we have so much fun. Also my friend Alyssa came to visit. She brought her 3 girls. Clay had so much fun playing with them. It is kind of hard to do something with 5 kids but we did manage to get a trip in to the D.I., one of our favorite things from our college days.
Shane is heading to Colorado for a few days at the end of this week for a conference, so I decided the boys and I are going to go and visit my parents. I am excited to be able to do "girl" stuff with my mom. Of course Clay and Broden will love being entertained by someone else other than mom.

2 comments:

fish family

I cant believe how big your little boy is getting. Glad you get to go have fun at your mom's place.

Minda

That is a cute nickname. I love it when kids make up stuff like that. My kids call their grandpa Boppas, probably because they couldn't say Grandpa, but it stuck. Anyway, we miss you guys, I really was so sad not to see you when we were in Utah. Hope we can come this summer though!