Uncle Colten with Broden and Helayna at
Helayna's birthday party.
Joelle, (Shane's sister), Helayna, Broden and I
"helping" feed the cows.
Clay helping dad drive the tractor. He was in
seventh heaven.
Clay and Aunt Lindsey who will be leaving in
July on a mission to the Ukraine.
Uncle Travis, Clay and Broden having some
bedtime fun.
I have been terrible at blogging lately. I have been feeling very overwhelmed with my calling lately not to mention having sick kids and just trying to keep up with laundry and dishes. The last two are never-ending and drive me crazy!
Broden has been teething for what has seemed like forever and has been extremely cranky! His first tooth finally came in on Saturday we were all jumping for joy except now he has the croup. Can't win them all I guess. He is on the verge of crawling but can still get around by rolling. I am sure one of these days it will all just click and he will be a holy terror on his hands and knees.
Clay is talking more and more all of the time. He is in love with John Deere tractors and rockets but when I asked him what kind of birthday cake he wanted he didn't hesitate and told me a tractor. We will see if that is still what he wants next month. Potty training is still a no go but Shane and I have come up with some ideas to try so maybe we will get lucky.
Shane is doing well. It is amazing to me how well he juggles work, school, his calling and being a dad and husband. He will be heading to California again this summer because of some financial cut-backs at the college. We hate to do it again but JPL might be a potential job when he graduates and we want to keep all of our options open, especially with the economy the way it is.
2 comments:
I am sad to hear that you aren't coming to Texas, but I am glad you guys have something set up. The boys are getting so big I can't believe it. Tell Lindsey congratulations for us on her mission. Miss you guys!
Good luck with all of your primary stuff. It seems everything comes up when its your turn for sharing time- doesn't it?
Post a Comment