CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just some random things


Just a random picture of Clay after he licked the
bowl of cake batter.

Grandpa and Clay on Jenny

Grandpa and Broden on Jenny

The birthday cake for Broden that my mom
and I put together.

My new dishwasher that my amazing husband
gave me for mothers day. It is portable so we
could fit it in my hallway sized kitchen and I love
it!

4 comments:

The Maynards

I am so jealous of the dishwasher! I really want one!

Bonnie

Hey Hey Ashley Clark. Nice blog. Great looking family! Its been a few years since I have seen you....I think it was your wedding. Anyway, I talked to your mom the other day and she gave me your blog address. I would love to add you to my blog...if thats okay. Please feel free to check out mine. I would love to get caught up with you!! www.3heids.blogspot.com

Take care! Bonnie Bateman Heideman

Jason and Brooke

Hi Ashley,
The cake is so cute! I can't believe I'll be making one of those for my baby pretty soon. I changed my blog address, check it out for an update.

K

I have the same exact dishwasher!!! I seriously couldn't live without it. It makes life so much nicer. Darling cake. I can't believe he's one already. That year just flew by.