I decided that Kia Rio's are not good in the snow. I felt like I was floating and had no control. To add to this complication deer were everywhere! I had to stop on the way to Wyoming to wait for some to cross the road. Sunday morning on the way to church 5 of them ran across the road. I hit the brakes but slide and ended up doing a 180. I turned around and 1 still hadn't crossed the road. I don't know what the deal is.. I must be a deer magnet. I just know that we won't be able to afford another deer accident. Also to add to my distress of driving... on our way to town on Monday a girl coming from a side street was going way to fast and didn't stop at the stop sign. Luckily I was going slow and could slow down without sliding too much. She went right in front of me across the road and into the ditch. She was fine though. She drove right out and tailgated me all the way to town!
We had a great time at my parents. We went to see my brother Travis in the high school play. He did an excellent job. Broden wasn't very thrilled with it but Clay loved it. He clapped and giggled during the whole thing. He was kind of scared to see Travis in his costume afterwards though. The boys got to play in the snow, dip pretzels, and Clay got to ride the horse. My sister and I did some fun crafts. My mom, sister and I did some heavy duty baking on Wednesday; 5 dozen rolls and 6 pies. It sure was worth it though. Thanksgiving dinner was excellent. My Mom is a wonderful cook. Shane went and got us a Christmas tree with the Robinsons. It is quite a bit smaller than last year. Last year we had a 1 foot walkway around the whole thing! It was the prettiest tree I have ever seen but it was a little bit to big for our tiny living room. Hopefully we will get it put up tonight.
Anyway I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Clay riding the horse with Grandpa's help
Daddy's kisses
Clay in the play car
Uncle Jaden, and the boys
Uncle Eric with Clay and Shane
Our family picture
All of the boys
2 comments:
I can't believe how big the boys are getting, they look huge. You have such a beautiful family. We miss you!
Cute pics :)
Post a Comment