CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Broden has turned 2!


Our baby is 2!  It is hard for me to believe.  Time has gone by so fast.  It is funny I guess I just expected to get another"Clay"  but he is the total opposite.  He is very mischievous, always getting into things.  He has a mind of his own and always does what I don't want him to do.  He loves trucks and dinosaurs.  He is a terrible sleeper.  Clay wasn't good at sleeping either but he grew out of that at about 20 months.  We are still hoping... He is a talker.  He is jabbering constantly. Clay didn't start saying much of anything until he turn 3.  Broden says pretty much anything.  He loves to give hugs and can be seen several times a day with his arm around my neck.  He loves his big brother and follows him everywhere.  He gets mad if he can't do what Clay is doing.  I am hoping that with help with the potty training!  He is so fun to have around and we are grateful to have him in our family.  Happy Birthday Buddy!

3 comments:

Gunnell Family

That is so crazy, I can't believe it has been two years since he was born. I need to call you!

Tasha

Oh how time really go just way to fast with these little guys. Happy Birthday! You are such a cute Mom Ashley

Katy

Oh my gosh Ashley!! That last picture is sooooo cute! I miss that kid. We SERIOUSLY need to plan a day to get together!!!!