CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Star valley

We are now in Star Valley for the summer except for a few trips to Logan to check on the house. We had fun at the Robinson reunion on saturday. It was fun to see all of the cousins. They roasted a whole pig that night for dinner. It tasted better than it looked. I will put up pictures later. Clay and Broden have both enjoyed being here. Clay hasn't been bored since we got here.(Neither have his uncles:) Broden has had someone to hold him all of the time. Clay wanted to help make dinner yesterday. I am not sure how many potatoes he peeled but he sure played the part! Broden is getting so big he is at least 9 lbs now and even has a double chin. He smiled the other day which was so cute! He is such a good baby for which I am really grateful. Shane is doing well. I think that he is a little homesick although he would never admit it to anybody. He really enjoys the work and people at JPL and keeps pretty busy. The weekend was a little hard on him since he didn't have much to do and was all by himself. He is glad to be there though and is having a great experience. 1 week down 9 more to go!!!

2 comments:

K

Ashley,

I found your blog from Minda's. I miss seeing your smiling face in church. I hope you are enjoying summer and having lots of fun. It's fun to see photos of your growing little guys. We'll see you when you get back.

K

I forgot that I just show up as K and you may not know who that is. Sorry!

Kimberly Panter