This week has been lots of fun! The Lincoln county fair has been going on. I entered some baked goods and won $24! Not to bad! It was fun and a pretty easy way to make some spending money. Clay got to have a boys night out with his uncles. They went to the demolition derby at the fair. For those of you who have never been to one, it is where they drive old beat-up cars and crash into each other. The last car still running wins. Anyway Clay loved it of course. He loves anything with wheels.
My old roommate Katy, came this weekend. It so fun to hang out with her and my kids just love her. We didn't do much more than hang out and stay up late. Pretty much the same thing we did in college but I loved it!! It is funny how you can be surrounded by people and still feel lonely. So it was really great to see her. She made me feel like I can make it the rest of the time. Shane has 2 weeks left and I think he is really ready to come home. I have one more week here and then I will head back to Logan and be there for a few days before I go and pick him up. I am extremely excited! 14 Days left!!!!
OutsideMom.com
5 years ago
1 comments:
So glad you got to hang out with your roommate. I just love spending time with friends you haven't seen for a while and just catching up. We'll be excited to have you back in Logan. It seems like you've been gone for so long!
Post a Comment