This is how I have been finding Clay after he goes down for his naps. He must be really relaxed! Broden is getting so big! I can't believe that he is already 3 months old! Got Milk?? Need I say more?
ASHELY!! I can't believe that I found you! You guys have had another baby already too! Congratulations! He's really cute! Well you are more than welcome to check out our blog spot and see what we are up too! Take Care!
5 comments:
The boys are getting so big, I bet you can't wait to be back in your own place.
So many cute photos. I'm glad you've had such a great summer. We'll be happy to have you back in Logan though.
Hey Ashley, I just ran across your blog. You have such a cute family. It was really fun to see how you're doing.
Arya
Love the new background!
ASHELY!!
I can't believe that I found you! You guys have had another baby already too! Congratulations! He's really cute!
Well you are more than welcome to check out our blog spot and see what we are up too!
Take Care!
Post a Comment