Having a buddy bubble bath!
I don't know if we have mentioned that Clay's
new love is tractors but this is how he sleeps
every night!
Broden is such a fun baby! He is always cooing
smiling.
Clay has been pretty excited to have dad home.
He has been handing out kisses left and right!
Best buds! Clay all of the sudden likes his
picture taken again. But he wants it taken with
Broden.
We are back in Logan! It is so nice to be home and to be a whole family again. School has started for Shane but so far hasn't been to intense. He has been home quite a bit, which has been really nice. Clay has just loved having him home and is always trying to help him do whatever. BYU football has started so they have been throwing a lot of football. Broden loves to watch them and whatever they are doing. I can't believe that he is 3 and a half months old already. He is such a good baby and is sleeping more at night which is definitely a treat. Clay is such a good big brother. He is always pushing his swing and holding his hand. I don't know how much Broden likes it but it sure is cute!
4 comments:
How nice to be settled in your own home with all of your family, I am glad Clay is so good with Broden it gives me hope for my boys and the future.
We're glad to have you guys back in Logan. So happy you're all together again:)
I am glad Shane is finally home for you guys! I know the feeling of BYU football only my poor husband doesn't have a boy to throw the ball with.
I am so glad to hear that you are all together again! I know that it must have been hard being away from eachother. I remember when Kyle worked for the forrest service and was gone all the time. I hated it! Well I am so glad that everything is going well! It nice to be able to stay in touch this way and see how things are going for you guys!
Post a Comment