CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008


Playing at the park with friends Kennedi and
Brooklin

Clay's one true love!

Clay playing in his favorite dirtpile

Broden helping Daddy

Broden usually likes Clay's hugs but I think he
was a little unsure about this one.


I think that I am finally starting to feel like it is fall. It is not as hot which is a definite plus and the leaves are turning. The boys are doing well. Broden is sleeping better. He has had a cold and has been really stuffed up. So he hasn't been sleeping well and consequently I haven't either. He takes it like a champ though and is still as smiley as ever. I am anxious to potty train Clay but he doesn't want to have anything to do with it. I am open to suggestions ?!?! School is going well for Shane. On Wednesday Broden and I went up on campus to watch him teach an astrodynamics class. His professor was going to be gone and asked if he would be interested in doing it. He did a really great job, he is definitely a natural. I didn't understand anything he talked about but astrodynamics is a subject that is just a little over my head! He did great and I am proud of him for taking it on including everything else he has to do. I am doing well. My month for sharing time is over and I can relax a little which is great!

2 comments:

Katy

Hey Ash!

Cute pics!! Broden's eyes look darker than last time but maybe that is just in the picture! How goes it?

Gunnell Family

Cute, cute kids. Congats on being done with sharing time for a bit.