CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Highlights


Thinking about it....

mmmm...Nevermind

Uncle Eric and Broden

This is how Clay listened to conference

Our Happy Boy


Well our week has been pretty normal, but I thought I would blog the highlights. You will see in most of the pictures that we started Broden on cereal. He can't quite decide on whether he likes it or not. It's hard to tell especially when he spits the same bite out 54 times. He was happy trying it though.
My brother came down on Wednesday and spent the night. The boys loved having someone other than Shane and I to play with.
Last night we went to the Aggie game against BYU. Of course I forgot my camera. I would have loved to take some of Clay. It was funny how he would watch people and then do what they were doing. So if someone he was watching was clapping he would clap. If someone was yelling he would yell. It was pretty funny to watch him. He stayed the entire game. Broden didn't last quite as long.

4 comments:

K

I love the new background. I almost picked that one myself! So many fun new milestones in your family.

Jess and Jer

ha ha, love the look on his face as he is spitting the cereal out. That is too cute.

Lindsey

oh my gosh, I miss you guys. I have barely seen broden and he is growing so quickly, i need to get down there, or you need to get up here!

Jamie

Holy Cow! Ashley! Your kids are adorable. You look gorgeous! (jealous). Your family is great and I am happy for you. So you are in Logan? I love logan. We always say if we moved to Utah, it would be cache valley! Say hi to your hubby for me!