Holly, Mom , Me and the boys
Holly, Clay and Travis
Clay enjoying the snow in his socks!
Grandma and Broden
Broden has become quite the little chub. We
figured out that if I gained as much weight as
he has in 5 months I would weigh over 300
pounds!!! He sure is a happy baby though.

I haven't posted for awhile but nothing really spectacular has happened. The boys and I went to Star Valley this weekend to visit my mom. My dad and brother were gone the whole time elk hunting. It was good timing because my sister had time off school and Shane needed some time for some hard core studying. Qualifying exams for the doctorate program are coming up at the beginning of November. The boys are not very helpful to him when it comes to studying. So we decided to give him some quiet time. It was fun to go home and visit for a few days.
Last April, Shane went to Huntsville Alabama to launch the rocket that he and his teammates built. They entered it in the NASA university student launch initiative and won 1st place. As their prize they get to go to Florida and see the Endeavor shuttle launch. Shane's parents told us that for Christmas that they wanted to pay my way to go with him. We will be taking Broden with us but I am very excited!
2 comments:
How fun for you, a trip with your husband, that sounds great! We sure do miss you guys.
What a happy thing to get to go to Florida together. I think trips are one of the best presents ever.
Post a Comment