Clay in his pooh costume, obviously didn't want
to cooperate for pictures.
Clay as Max from Where the Wild things are
This was the only spot with Clifford that Clay
could reach. I didn't realize it would look kind
of funny as a picture.
Here is part of the pumpkin walk. All of the
people in them had pumpkins. They were all
pretty creative. Clay really liked this one
because of the tractor.
Clay helping himself to the pumpkin at the
beginning of the pumpkin walk.
Last week we went to the pumpkin walk in North Logan. Clay didn't like the pumpkin walk itself so much but he did like playing with the toys at the end. For Halloween we dressed the boys up as Winnie the Pooh and Tigger. Clay wasn't to impressed but he kept his costume on. My mom and dad had come from a doctor's appointment in Salt Lake so they spent the evening with us. We went to our ward Halloween party. I was impressed that Clay actually ate some of his dinner before going to play the games. They had musical chairs, a fish pond and a bobbing for doughnut booth. He really liked all of them. Then we headed home to pack a suitcase for Clay. My parents really wanted him to spend the week with them. My aunt is getting married this next weekend so we will meet up with my parents then. My mom has called me everyday to report that they are having a lot of fun. We will see if she feels the same by the end of the week! Saturday morning I was in charge of Stake baptisms. I took Broden with me so Shane could study and he was perfect and slept the whole time. After baptisms, Shane, Broden and I headed up the hill for the USU football game. It was a really good game and they actually won Hawaii! Broden actually enjoyed this game which was nice since we usually only last an hour and he is ready to go home. It was a fun and busy weekend. I miss Clay, it is defineitly quieter around here. It sounds like he is having fun though and with any luck my mom will bring him back potty trained!
4 comments:
How fun. Cute costumes :) It took a lot to get them to smile. It was very stressful time but the pictures turned out cute. Are you going to be at the church Fri? if so come find me a need to ask you a question.
Oh that's not a bad idea, I should send mine to my mom's to get potty trained too!
Sorry, that last comment was from us, apparently Alan had signed in already.
Darling costumes. Isn't it so funny how they can sense when you really want to take a cute picture? They just don't cooperate. I've started to go for the more, in the moment photos. They seem to turn out with better results:)
Post a Comment