Lindsey and I the night she left to go the MTC
Lindsey, Uncle Nord and Grandma Clark
Mom, Lindsey, and Dad
Travis, Lindsey and Jaden
Broden, Eric and Lindsey
Holly, Me and Lindsey
Holly and Lindsey
Broden, Lindsey and Clay
Lindsey left on Tuesday night to go to the MTC. My parents were the only ones to take her since they no longer let families into the MTC. It was so sad to say goodbye. I know she will be a great missionary. She will be in the MTC for 3 months before she goes to the Ukraine. I will miss her a ton but I know she will do great!
2 comments:
It feels like forever ago that we were hanging out at your house. I hope you are having fun with family, it looks like you are. I am totally jealous of the backpacking trip, it looks so beautiful. Hope you all are doing well. Miss you!
Im way excited for your sister. Missions are awesome! You guys all look great.
Post a Comment