On Saturday we took the boys to the Aggie game. I usually buy a spouse pass and the boys get in free. It is fun to go as a family. The Aggies played Nevada and of course didn't win. It was fun though and the boys had a good time but ended up pretty bored at half time so we headed home. Clay loves throwing a football with Shane but he is not to interested in watching the game yet. Shane is working on him though.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Aggie Game
On Saturday we took the boys to the Aggie game. I usually buy a spouse pass and the boys get in free. It is fun to go as a family. The Aggies played Nevada and of course didn't win. It was fun though and the boys had a good time but ended up pretty bored at half time so we headed home. Clay loves throwing a football with Shane but he is not to interested in watching the game yet. Shane is working on him though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like it was great weather, I love the changing leaves on the trees in the pictures, I miss that so much. Hope you all are well.
Jeff is totally jealous--why does USU's football team always stink? You look terrific by the way :)
Post a Comment