CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A short vacation


Clay and I decorating Halloween cookies


My mom doing peaches

Clay was really proud of the huge puzzle he
did with Shane

Broden in the car my mom got the boys. We
really had to work on sharing with this. They
both always wanted to be in it.


This last week we went to Star Valley to visit my family and Shane's Grandparents. We had a lot of fun although it was really cold. My mom had gotten the boys a toy car at the end of the summer. They played with it the whole time we were there. The boys didn't seem to care that it was freezing. Thursday I helped my mom bottle peaches. What a long process! It was fun though and so rewarding yum! We also make Halloween cookies. Clay helped me cutting them out and decorating them. I think he actually ate more candy than actually got on the cookies. We had fun though. We took family pictures....which didn't turn out the best but I guess I will take what I can get. If any of you have any ideas of how to get little kids to look at the camera and smile let me know. We sure struggle with that!

5 comments:

Gunnell Family

Looks like fun, and I love your hair.

Tasha

So fun! Sounded like a perfect weekend. It is nice to be with family and get some good fun things done :)

Bonnie

Way cute pics! One of these times we need to be in StarValley at the same time.

Kara

I love canned peaches!

Brittney

Looks like so much fun, I have been wanting to decorate sugar cookies too-looks like fun! And what a fun weekend, I love weekends with family!