This winter has been hard for me, it was long and I don't think the inversion has helped with my cabin fever. I have wanted Spring to come so badly the last couple of weeks. But the signs are finally here: 1. We now have no snow
2. It is finally warm enough for the boys to play in the sandbox for more than 10 minutes.
3. Spring cleaning! We finally cleaned out our shed and I almost have all of our closets and cupboards cleaned out.
4. The garden is almost ready to be planted. That is my goal for this weekend. My sister is coming for the weekend and has a green thumb. I am hoping she will share some of her know-how.
Before
After
5. I let the boys go without a haircut for to long but now they are ready for the warm weather. So I hope the warm weather is here to stay although it was a bit teasing the other morning with a nice blanket of snow that thankfully melted by the afternoon. It is wonderful to see the sun!
OutsideMom.com
5 years ago
4 comments:
YEAH for sun! Seriously. I am glad you are finally seeing it without all the cold cold. I sometimes forget where I am here. Spring and fall are my two favorite seasons.
I hear ya on the spring fever thing. I can't believe your garden is ready I am jealous. Your kids are such cuties
Love the lollypops in the boys mouths for their haircuts, we do the same thing, it helps them to get distracted. I am so jealous of your clean cupboards and closets, wanna come over and help me do mine? lol
Gosh, when you get all your organizing and garden prepping done you can head over my way! I love the sun and warmer weather. The downfall to the snow melting is that my yard no longer looks like everyone elses:) I have to get out there and whip it back into shape. So wishing I was on top of things like you.
Post a Comment