CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Catching up!

  A few things have happened this month... We celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary.  Shane's mom told us she was going to take the kids overnight.  We kept it pretty low key by going to dinner and a movie.  The greatest part was sleeping in the next morning.  A luxury I have not had in a long time.  It was great to spend some time together without the kids.  
   We went to the Robinson reunion.  It was so fun to see all of Shane's cousins.  We couldn't stay the whole time because we had to get back for church.  My mom kept the kids because she was coming to Logan for a doctors appointment.  So we had a few more days to ourselves.  I wanted to get some heavy duty cleaning done while they were gone because we will be moving in 2 weeks.  We found a great place not far from here that is a lot bigger and only a little bit more a month than we are paying now.  I am excited but at the same time I will miss our ward.
  Shane celebrated his 29th birthday so we are now the same age for awhile.  My mom and I made him a raspberry creme pie instead of cake and he loved it.  The boys loved helping him open his presents.  
  We also got to help my Uncle Al at summerfest.  I don't know if any of you have ever heard of him but he is a great artist.  Many of his paintings have been in the Ensign. We have quite a few of his paintings.  I really like his new antique series.  You are welcome to check out his website at alrounds.com 
  Anyway that is what has been going on this month for us.  We hope the summer is going well for you and you are enjoying the warm weather!


3 comments:

Gunnell Family

Wow, six years, that is a great milestone. I am excited that you are going to get to move into a bigger place, but I know the ward is really going to miss you guys too. I know I miss you.

K

We are going to miss you guys so much! I loved your uncle's booth. You're so lucky to have some of his work in your home. Let me know if you need any help with packing/moving. Sad to see you go:(

Kristy, Kole & Kids

I don't think I knew you had a blog until today. I am happy that now I will be able to stalk you... I mean "keep up with your life" even after you leave the ward.;)