Well we have officially moved. I wish I had some pictures to post of our new place but our camera was stolen right before we moved. Shane finally admitted that it was really gone last night and ordered me a new one. So there will be pictures soon to come. I just wanted to thank our families for all of their help while we moved. I know we wouldn't have gotten through it as smoothly as we did without them. They helped so much with babysitting, packing, hauling, and cleaning and I am so grateful. We have done a few fun things since we have moved in that I am sad I didn't get pictures of. We have gone to Bear Lake a few times. Shane's family owns a plot and it is fun to go and camp. We went there for the Jeppson reunion and then 2 days later spent a couple of days there with some of our friends from our old ward. It was a great time. We came back from Bear Lake and then on Wednesday the boys and I packed up and went with my mom and brother to Park City for the Best reunion. We spent more time at the lake. The boys absolutely love the water now. Clay is continually asking me when we are going back to the beach. We got home Friday afternoon just in time to go to a ward party with our old ward and to listen to the fun times they had at Martin's cove. Saturday morning we were able to go out in our front yard and watch a parade celebrating 150 years since the founding of our small town. The boys had a blast. They got a TON of candy and were so good about cleaning up every last piece. Today we were officially released from our callings and will be attending our new ward next week. I am a little nervous but am excited to meet new people and make new friends.
4 comments:
So sad to see you go:( I hope you love your new place. Come back and visit us!
It sounded like the move went pretty smoothly. I am glad you had lots of help from family. Did you move very far? You really have such a cute family. It makes me happy every time I come to your blog.
How are things going? Glad your move went well. Were did you guys move too? I thought I saw you the other driving but I dont think it was you. Hope all goes well with everything in your new place. Have a good one.
can't wait to see pics of the new place
Post a Comment