CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Catching up..picture overload

It has been such a long time since I have posted. Some of you might have wondered if we are still alive.  We are and we are doing well.  It has been kind of a crazy summer for us and I think I am ready for Shane to start school so we can get back on a schedule.  We have had a lot of fun though we have been to Bear lake many times with many different people.  We went to the dinosaur museum in Ogden, which Clay absolutely loved.  While Shane was in Canada for a week for a conference, my friend Katy came and stayed.  It was so much fun.  The boys just adore her.  We will be heading to Bear Lake one more time before school starts and then the boys and I are going to go my parents to stay for a few days.  All in all it has been  a very busy and fun summer.
Broden hard at work, tongue out and everything 
My brother and sister in law love to make sand sculptures
I think it looks pretty real.
The boys working on getting dirty
Aunt Heather and Broden
Broden trying to Kayak
Clay taking his turn
Total boy picture or what?
Giving a grin for the camera
Going for another load
Another picture? oh man!

The triceratops and boys
Clay giving the dino a hug
Clay, Broden and their friend Ari
Another pose
Broden enjoying himself





Katy and Clay
Katy and Broden
I
Katy and I
The boys and Katy

2 comments:

Tasha

Yeah for Katy coming to visit! That just made me so happy seeing pictures of her. What a fun time for both of you. It sounds like fun going to the lake so many times too. Yours are so so cute. I love seeing your family Ashley.

Gunnell Family

Looks like a lot of fun! We can't wait to see you soon.