CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 24, 2010

Whiteless Christmas

It is Christmas Eve and things are a little out of the ordinary.  It is usually a very very white time of year...but this year there is a lack of the white stuff.  Don't get me wrong I love dry roads as much as the next guy but there is something about having a white Christmas.  Here is hoping for snow to make our Christmas white.
I wanted to wish my sister Holly a happy birthday!  I hope you have a great one! I can't believe that my little sister just put in her mission papers.  She will probably get her call while we are gone.  She will be living with my aunt and uncle who live around the corner from us and working until she leaves on her mission.  It will be so fun to have her here!


I can't believe Christmas is almost here because that means I get to see my sister in a few days!  I am pretty much packed.  Come to find out it is a lot easier and faster to just pack for myself, something I haven't done for a long time. I am getting nervous though.  I guess I am just a worry wort but I have never been to another country and not had someone to speak the language.  Once we get there, it will be a couple of days before we get to see my sister.  I am sure everything will be fine then.  I hope it will be a good surprise.  Like I said before she doesn't know I am coming.  The boys are going to spend a few days with Grandma and Grandpa Robinson and they are so excited.  Clay came in the other day with his backpack on and said he was all packed for Grandmas.  He had to call her and ask when he could come because my answer wasn't good enough I guess.  I am sure they will have a great time.  My Mother-in Law has big plans for them while they are there.  We made a chain out of construction paper yesterday that has 11 links on it.  The boys will be able to cut one off each day until I come home.  Hopefully that will help with the question, " When is mommy coming home?"  Wish me luck! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Jamie

I am sure that you will have so much fun with your parents in the Ukraine!!
Merry Christmas!

Jess and Jer

How fun to travel somewhere international! I hope you guys had a Merry Christmas!