We spend Thanksgiving in Wyoming every year where we can spend it with both of our families. I went up a couple of days early so I could help my mom with pies, rolls etc. We were also able to sneak in a Christmas craft:) I left on Monday and it was a good thing I did because Tuesday was the crazy blizzard everywhere. As it was it took me a good 4 hours to get there instead of the normal 2 1/2 hours. The boys were really good despite the longer trip and I was so grateful. Shane came up with his mom and siblings on Wednesday. Thanksgiving was wonderful as usual. My mom is a wonderful cook. We got a surprise when 4 deer wandered into the back yard and started digging up apples under the apple tree. They stayed for quite awhile, oblivious to the fact we were watching them. My brother and his wife came Friday morning and my mom took advantage of us all being together to take family pictures. Saturday we went to the parade of lights which was typical and lasted only 10 minutes. My brother sang on one of the floats. The boys thought it was fun seeing him and loved it when he threw them candy. Shane hiked up the mountain with his uncle and cousins and got us a great Christmas tree. It is really nice to actually have room for one this year. As a side note for those of you who didn't know I am going to the Ukraine at the end of this month with my parents to pick up my sister from her mission. The fun thing is she doesn't know I am coming. So Shh, those of you who know her! I am a little nervous about traveling internationally but am definitely counting down! It will be during Shane's Christmas break so he will get to spend some good quality time with the boys.

our friendly deer
The parade of lights
trying to stay warm at the parade of lights
our countdown to Christmas crafts
My mom and dad
My family
My brother Eric and his wife Michelle
Just some cold Wyoming pictures my brother took
1 comments:
Very cute. Boy, Wyoming looks so cold!! I love seeing your family picture. Everyone is so big and grown up. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment