CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

8 days!

We got back from Logan on Thursday. It was nice to be back "home" for a few days even though it was incredibly hot. We took care of doctors appointments and did a lot of shopping. On Tuesday afternoon we were waiting for Clay to wake up so we could go to Sam's club. My mother-in-law had come from Brigham City to go with us. I had eaten a peanut butter sandwich for lunch and afterwards had kind of a stomachache. After having it for about an hour and a half, it started hurting so bad that I was doubled over and in tears. So we left the kids with my mother-in-law and my mom took me to the emergency room. After 2 doses of pain killer I finally felt better. They did a blood test and urine test and couldn't find anything. The doctor was pretty sure it was my gall bladder, since my pain was right under my ribs. So the next morning he sent me to get an ultrasound. We had to wait until Thursday morning for the results. Come to find out I have gall stones. They want me to watch my diet and see if I have anymore attacks. If they become frequent I will have to have my gall bladder out. I feel pretty good now but I am scared to have another attack. It hurt almost as bad as labor! Clay has been having fun outside. He, Jaden and Holly played on the water slide the other day. He had a blast. Also, last weekend he had a hard time because everyone was outside hauling hay. So we set up a stool at the window and he watched and watched the tractor go around. Shane is doing well. We are counting down the days until he comes home for a visit. I am so excited!! 8 more days!!

2 comments:

fish family

Yes gall bladder attacks are no fun at all. I had to get mine out because anything I ate bothered mine. Sorry you had to experience that. Good luck and hopefully you dont have to have yours out.

K

Sorry about the gall bladder. If you end up having to have yours out, come and chat with me. Been there, done that!