The top one has to be Clay and the bottom Broden, that is what I think. Am I right?
I say the top is Clay. Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much they look alike. I haven't been around Broden at all but oh my gosh, he's just darling!
I agree that the top one is Clay and the bottom is Broden. I haven't been around either boys much but the top one looks like Clay's eyes a little more to me!
I think the top is Clay and the bottom is Broden. They look a lot alike though, at first I almost thought it was just the same picture posted twice.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The top one has to be Clay and the bottom Broden, that is what I think. Am I right?
I say the top is Clay. Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much they look alike. I haven't been around Broden at all but oh my gosh, he's just darling!
I agree that the top one is Clay and the bottom is Broden. I haven't been around either boys much but the top one looks like Clay's eyes a little more to me!
I think the top is Clay and the bottom is Broden. They look a lot alike though, at first I almost thought it was just the same picture posted twice.
Post a Comment