CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jess and Jer

Cute pregnancy picts! The look on your face cracks me up. Of course, maybe it just cracks me up because I have a pregnancy pick at the end of my last pregnancy with that same look on my face. The look that says, "I am so done!" Well, before long he will be here and then it goes by so fast, it still kills me that my little Jayda is going on 8 months now, it seems like just yesturday she was born.

Hepworth Family

Well Ash, I think that you were much bigger with Clay! I just remember when you measured and you were 11 toilet paper squares around! I measured at 7 months to see where I was at and I measured 11 toilet paper squares! I was too discouraged after that! I never measured again!