CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 4, 2008






Well we made our first "emergency" trip to the doctor last night. Clay was playing on the ottoman, slipped and fell hitting the edge of the table. He got cut right above his right eye in his eyebrow. It is only about a 1/4 inch long but it was pretty deep so we decided we better take him in and see if he needed stitches. Clay had a great time. They gave him a sucker, otterpop and stickers so he thought it was great fun. He didn't cry even when they were washing it out. They decided since it was a really straight cut it would be better to use some stuff like super glue. So now his eyebrow is glued together but it doesn't seem to bother him much. It bled pretty good and it was a good thing that Shane was here to keep me calm.

3 comments:

Gunnell Family

ahh!! I am sorry you had to go to the emergency room, it probably freaked you out more than it did him. I hope you are all doing well, we are glad to be settled for a bit, thanks for letting us use the facilities yesterday too!

Jess and Jer

Hey Ash, I just read your blog it's super cute! Good job on the monster truck cake, I could never do something like that, we always have to do store bought cake. Sorry ya had do go to the emergency room, there is nothing worse then having to have urgent care for your child. I am just glad we have not had any broken bones or stitches yet, it's actually quite shocking cause Jared and I, lets be honest are both not graceful and we have past that sad little trait onto our girls, so I am suprised we haven't had emergency room visits. Congrats on the new addition to come that is so exciting, Clay will love having a little brother, just wait til they get a little older when the youngest follows Clay around every where, that where we are at. Keira idolizes Nyah and will do anything just to play with her, it's so cute. I am so glad you started a blog, I love it and it's fun to read different friends blogs to help keep in touch. Oh you asked about an e-mail and I do have one, it's jessirunia@hotmail.com. It was good to hear from you and I am excited to read more blog posts from ya.

fish family

Hey I just wanted to write and let you know I found a very good website you maybe interested in. http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html Hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think.