It has been raining all night and this morning. We just gave Broden a sponge bath. Clay was a HUGE help as usual. He was all about giving him hugs. I decided to put a hat on him since it was a little bit cooler. Who knows when I will be able to put another one on him. We take him to the doctor this afternoon to check his weight and bilirubin.
OutsideMom.com
5 years ago
2 comments:
I am glad to see you are doing well and that the baby has a name. Sorry I haven't been in contact for a while. We have secluded ourselves in the boys sickness. Sam had it for four days and now Jacob has it. So, we will have to come up for a visit when this is all done
Wow, I don't get on for a week and look at all the changes to your little family. Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. I love the name by the way, it's way cute. We are sending something your way so be watching for something. It looks as though you are doing well and getting adjusted to the new one in your lives. Congrats again!
Post a Comment