some pictures on to prove it. I went to the doctor today and am dilated to a 3 which is wonderful
news. Hopefully I will be able to have this baby before my doctor leaves for a week. I am crossing my
fingers. In any case, just a little while longer..... and Clay will have his little brother here! I am starting
to get a little nervous though... we are still debating names.
Maybe we will just have to wait and see what he looks like.

2 comments:
I hope thing goes well for you. Let me know if you need anything. If you need your lil guy to come over during your delivery/hospital stay bring him over. He can come play on the swing set and bikes etc. Have a great day.
You look great, I hope the baby comes soon for your sake too. Sorry Clay got sick, I hope he gets better soon.
Post a Comment